Monday, January 22, 2007

Welcome Everyone

Hello everyone, my name is Ashley Andersen and I am a sophomore and Michigan State University. I am a new comer to world of blogging and although it took me some time to figure it out, I am now ready to go. The purpose of my blog is to record my thoughts and feelings about an assignment I must complete in my teachers education course, TE 250. Each week, starting Tuesday January 23, 2007 and ending on Tuesday April 24, 2007, I will go to an Elementary School to tutor a student. Each week, after my session of tutoring, I will post a new blog commenting on things I have done and observed as well as the feelings I have felt while working with a child. I will be documenting any obstacles I encounter as well as overcome throughout the approximated three months of working with a child. I will also be reflecting on any goals the child and I make and anything at all that connects to TE 250 themes. I feel the experience of tutoring a child will be great for a college student like myself who wished one day become a teacher and make a difference in other’s lives.

No comments: